Language Study Centres welcomed their first international students to the UK in the year 2000. We place students aged 14-18 in schools in both the UK and Ireland for 1 term (around 3 months), 2 terms (around 6 months) to a full academic year of 3 terms. There are a number of different options available and our dedicated and experienced staff offer comprehensive support from the initial application all the way through until the end of the course.
The High School Programme is a chance for students to improve their English, enhance their cultural understanding of the UK or Ireland, become immersed in a local school, live with a local family and further their educational horizons while focusing on specific subjects.
Language Study Centres run several High School Programmes in the UK and Ireland. We currently offer Classic, Select, Day Private School and Boarding School High School programmes. Visit the pages above to find out more deails about each programme.
With many years of experience among our staff and an engaged, caring support network of host families, schools and local area reps, the programme is proving to be both popular and successful, growing year-on-year, and we sincerely hope that you and your clients will benefit from this exciting and challenging programme!
To apply, please download and complete the High School Application Form above and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose LSC?
- Flexible, inclusive programmes
- Individual consideration of specific issues including medical and dietary requirements
- Excellent customer service
- Students matched by interests and requirements
- Country-specific comprehensive pre-departure information for all students
- Designated contact at LSC Head Office
- 24 hour emergency contact
* OUR HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMMES ARE NOT ACCREDITED BY THE BRITISH COUNCIL*
Language Study Centres can currently offer placements in the following locations
- Midlothian - Edinburgh