Our CLASSIC EXTRA Programme places students in one of our partner High Schools based on the suitability of the school compared to the student’s preferred subjects. Students can choose the location of their preference and we at LSC try our best to place them in a suitable school in that location (subject to availability).
The programme includes:
- You choose the location from the following areas
- UK – Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Bournemouth, Eastbourne, Torquay, Midlothian
- Ireland – Athlone, Carrickmacross, Cavan, Monaghan
- High School Preparation course – Start the programme by attending the preparation course. A fantastic opportunity to learn more about the UK or Ireland, practise English and meet other High School Programme students from all over the world who will be starting their studies abroad.
- High School Weekend – Join other international High School programmes students for a mini-break during school holidays for a fun and relaxing time getting to know more about the UK. Usual destinations are London or the Scottish Highlands.
- Choice of length of study – 1 term, 2 terms or 3 terms
- Art & Design, Accounting, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Computing, Construction, Cooking, Dance, Drama & Theatre, Economics, Electronics, Engineering, English literature, English Language, Fashion & Textiles, French, Geography, Graphic Design, Hair & Beauty, Health & Social Care, History, Law, Maths, Music, Philosophy, Photography, Physics, Physical Education, Politics, Psychology, Religious Studies, Sociology, Travel & Tourism
- Host family placement
- Local representative
- Full board accommodation
- Airport meet & greet
- Welcome pack
- 24 hour emergency contact