We know how important food is for young people, especially when they are away from home. We always aim to offer a wide variety of food in both residence and homestay accommodation.
• For breakfast, there is a continental breakfast of cereal, bread, fruit and yogurt, along with one cooked item. There is a hot breakfast at least once a week, usually at the weekend.
• For lunch and dinner, there is a hot meal, including a vegetarian option, with side dishes. A salad bar is always on offer with fruit, salad vegetables, and either cold meat, cheese or eggs.
• On excursion days, we provide a packed lunch/meal with a filled sandwich, fruit and a drink.
• Each day, students eat breakfast and dinner at their host family’s home and take a packed lunch with them to campus. Students will also take a packed lunch for full day excursions.
• Every day, there is a continental breakfast of cereal, bread, fruit and yogurt.
• For lunch there will be a packed lunch with a filled sandwich (or equivalent), fruit and a drink.
• For dinner there will be a hot meal of protein (meat/fish/vegetarian alternative) with side dishes.